There are a few important tips when getting your live streaming experience on YouTube to work for you:
• Let people on YouTube know about your live stream as soon as possible.
Tell them when you will stream so they can plan to get onto your page at a certain time.
• Keep a recorded archive of your live event on your hard drive if possible.
This ensures you can get the event uploaded onto your page later on.
• Keep the stream looking professional.
Use a high-quality camera and microphone to make your stream look its finest. Try to keep the microphone from being visible on the camera; a camera with a built-in microphone might be best.
• You have the option to use a webcam for streaming if needed.
A webcam can work to get something ready for recording without having to use an encoder. Make sure the webcam is compatible with YouTube and that It’s of good quality.
• Respond to comments during your live stream if possible.
Address those who comment by name so people will see that you listen to them and that you have a vested interest in what they say.
• You can always record a live stream while on the go.
Make sure the camera and microphone are steady so people can hear and see you properly.
A live stream on YouTube is fun because it offers a unique way to interact with people. Try this option to make your business visible on YouTube. Plan, so you have the best possible event ready.